Five people from Greenwich, Bexley, and Dartford have been charged following a series of raids investigating the large-scale supply of Class A drugs on Tuesday.
A total of seven were today charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs (namely cocaine) and being concerned in the acquisition/retention/concealment/disposal of criminal property, all of whom are named below.
The raids saw officers hit a number of homes in south east London, Kent and Sussex on Tuesday, September 22, and around £60,000 and over 10 kilos of Class A drugs were seized.
The investigation formed part of Operation Eternal, and Met detectives have now charged seven people who will appear at Bromley Magistrates Court at some point today.
Those charged are:
- Robert Michael Ashton, 35, of Dowells Street, Greenwich
- Joel Tait, 40, of Abbey Drive, Dartford
- Kevin Wood, 43, of Cold Blow Crescent, Bexley
- Daniel Gordon-Peiniger, 45, of First Avenue, Bexley
- Joseph Peyto, 30, of Abbey Drive, Dartford
- Gary Chapman, 32, of Greenways Crescent, Shoreham
- Ryan Goble, 36, of Foredown Drive, Portslade.