A person may have the interest of constructing a greenhouse in his backyard where he can enjoy tending to his plants. Most greenhouses constructed are independently structured with their own watering and misting systems to accommodate the needs of the plants. A greenhouse should be properly designed and built so that a person may not encounter any problem concerning the maintenance and supply materials that are used in the greenhouse.
A greenhouse should have a well-planned misting propagation system. This is very essential in propagating and growing healthier plants and crops. The system should have the ability to maintain the moisture and humidity off the air.
He may set automated misters in the greenhouse to maintain the high temperature and humidity needed by the roots of the plants. He may avail this system with timers and meters where he may set a constant time detector to indicate the needed humidity inside the greenhouse.
He may also have a well-planned rain water system in the greenhouse. This is essential in conserving water from automated watering systems that provides the needed water from the pump or from the electricity. The greenhouse must have properly placed gutters and downspouts to water the plants from natural rainwater. He may supply the greenhouse from the collected water from this systems, this is more accessible and environmentally friendly to the gardener.
The electricity in the greenhouse should also be planned according to the needed warmth and lighting of the plants during cold climates. He may use grow lights to increase the amount of spectrum present in the greenhouse. This is very essential for the leaves of the plants.
He must also consider the climate that may affect the growth of the plants. Winter season may have shorter days and there could be no sunlight available during this season. The lighting should play a very big role to prevent the plant from being shorter because of its less exposure to sunlight. It is important to have a lighting supply on the plan.
There are many free greenhouse plans that a person may find in the Internet. There are plans that will help him how to plan the greenhouse with supply systems to have a full potential greenhouse. There are also sites that provide instructional methods on how to propagate and learn the methods of hydroponics gardening which is popular nowadays. There are also websites that provide free greenhouse plans for constructing and building a freestanding or a lean-to greenhouse.
For those people who have not yet started building their own greenhouses, here are some free greenhouse plans that will help a person how to build a small greenhouse.
1. He may use such materials such as a 15 to 20 squeeze clips, 1 roll duck tape, 3 rolls heavy duty 3M clear tape, 6 mm clear plastic, 18 ratcheting tie downs, 4 to 8 T posts, 10 x 20 Universal canopy, and the options of adding grow lights and heaters. These materials may not cost him much for these supplies may just be enough to build his small greenhouse.
2. He may need the services of two to three persons to set up the frame of the greenhouse. He can insert the pieces to the frame to make the connection. He must make sure that the connection points are properly wrapped with the Duck Tape. The pipe will then be properly placed according to the position he would like to place the greenhouse.
3. He may now connect the 18 tie-downs to connect to the upper part of the frame. He may use four T posts to support the four corners of the structure. He may place an extra T-post inside the frame and drill it at least 12î to the ground.
4. He may now make two separate plastic coverings to have a full view on the structure. He may cut the plastic that may fit the covering off the greenhouse. He may cut the plastic with a measurement of 30 ft.
5. He may now use the ladder to cover the greenhouse then use the gravels to down the plastic on the sides. He needs to make sure that the plastic covers all the end caps to the ground.
This is a free greenhouse plan structural instruction may a gardener a little help on how to build a small and cheap greenhouse that is within his budget.
Greenhouse (part7) (What are Greenhouse Accessories and How Do They Benefit the Plants?) will be on what’s on in Dartford Tomorrow.
What’s on in Dartford.